For a faster application process, apply thru this link: https://bit.ly/3lzdW53
About the Warehouse Associate position:
Forget everything you know about restaurant supply chain, because we’re building something different. We are revolutionizing the industry and need experienced warehouse workers to help execute this charge. We are looking for folks to work in a variety of functions including loading, receiving, order fulfillment and order preparation. You are a reliable, committed, team-player who has a passion for helping restaurants and small businesses succeed!
- Prepare customer orders for shipment.
- Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing and repacking for shipments.
- Operate necessary technology including radio frequency scanners, computers, etc. as required.
- Load and unload product from trucks or containers.
- Break down, separate, and receive incoming shipments.
- Move products to storage areas using proper equipment and expertly stack and store merchandise.
- Pick orders for shipment and assemble various types of merchandise to be shipped.
- Practice Safety, Sanitation, Security: Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety. Comply with OSHA and MSDS Standards.
- HS Diploma or G.E.D.
- Previous warehouse experience desired, but not necessary
- Willing to work in Pleasanton; must have reliable transportation
- Able to work graveyard shift - 1:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- Able to work overtime, weekends and holidays as required
Physical demands and abilities:
- Mobility necessary to work all levels of building
- Ability to lift and move objects weighing up to 80 lbs
- Frequently required to push, pull, squat, bend and reach
- Regularly required to stand 100% of working shift if required by job responsibilities
- Able to control moving equipment at all times
- Ability to work in a cold storage warehouse environment with -5 degrees to 55 degrees temperature for long periods of time is required.
- Experience using RF scanner and rider pallet jacks
- 1:00 AM to 11:30 AM, Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary, $22/hr for night shift positions
- Generous vacation and sick time
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance
- The opportunity to be part of something BIG!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pleasanton, CA 94566: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Can you lift and move objects weighing up to 80 lbs multiple times a day?
- Can you work in a temperature controlled warehouse?
- Are you open to getting vaccinated for Covid?
- Order picker: 2 years (Required)
- RF scanner: 2 years (Required)
- Pallet jack: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location